Digitalise and automating manual processes is very much in keeping with the times and is often a prerequisite for developing an organisation and adapting to changing demands. However, it is not always as easy as it sounds. Most systems in a company are islands operating without connections to one another, each with its own interface. This is precisely the issue that Onify addresses in an entirely new way. We collect all of the information from all of your systems and digitalise the processes into services and... it’s as simple as that. Easy to build, even easier to use.
ONE SIMPLE USER INTERFACE
We have created a simple, logical and user-friendly interface. What that interface displays is based on roles and permissions. A search engine (much like Google) is one important element that makes it easy to find an object and then display the tasks that you can perform. Hardly any training is needed and even if you change the systems behind Onify it will have no effect on the user.
In order to make the tool really powerful we integrate it with PowerShell and a number of workflow engines that offer endless possibilities for building unique processes, both for IT and the organisation.
AREAS OF USE
- Ordering portals for internal and external services, with access rights controlled down to attribute level.
- Recruitment processes: automate recruitment processes to ensure that new recruits have the professional and productive start that everyone wants.
- Termination procedures: guarantee security when employment is terminated, manage all permissions from one location.
- Product ordering portals: search and order, why make it more difficult?
- Manage access and other rights; for example, to shared files.
- Administer your server park: Are departments continuously ordering new servers? Who is placing orders? How long is a server to remain operational? Which services should be connected to it?
And much more!